BBQ Lamb, Apricot and Coriander Burger
These burgers made with lamb mince are great for the barbecue or grill and use only five ingredients.
- 450g lean lamb mince (10% fat)
- 25g dried apricots, finely chopped
- 25g shelled pistachio nuts or almonds, finely chopped (optional)
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped coriander or mint
- Grated zest and juice of ½ lemon
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
- Using slightly damp hands shape the mixture into 4 x 9cm burgers. Cover and chill in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Cook the burgers on a prepared barbecue or under a preheated moderate grill for 6-8 minutes on each side until cooked and any meat juices run clear.
- Serve the burgers in a burger bun with a salad garnish and a selection of relishes.