BBQ Lamb, Apricot and Coriander Burger
- 450g/1lb lamb mince
- 25g/1oz dried apricots, finely chopped
- 25g/1oz shelled pistachio nuts or almonds, finely chopped (optional)
- 15ml/1tbsp freshly chopped coriander or mint
- Grated zest and juice of ½ lemon
- Salt and freshly milled black pepper
1. In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
2. Using slightly damp hands shape the mixture into 4 x 9cm/3½inch burgers. Cover and chill in the fridge for 20 minutes.
3. Cook the burgers on a prepared barbecue or preheated moderate grill for 6-8 minutes on each side until cooked and any meat juices run clear.
4. Serve the burgers in a burger bun with a salad garnish and a selection of relishes.