Keema Pur Eddu
A delicious Asian recipe courtesy of Parvin Todiwala that is served for breakfast or brunch. Fresh eggs are cooked with prepared with prepared lamb keema and served with warm crusty bread.
- 350g prepared lamb keema (see Easy Lamb Keema recipe)
- 4 whole organic/free range eggs
- Spread the prepared keema evenly in a medium frying pan and heat until hot.
- Make four equal holes to the keema mince in the pan, Crack each egg in the hole and cover the dish with a lid. Gently cook the eggs for about 3-4 minutes until soft.
- Serve with crusty bread or with bread of your choice.