Speedy Lamb Naans
These speedy lamb naans with lamb mince are an ideal quick supper dish that uses only five ingredients - lamb mince, sun-dried tomatoes, baby spinach leaves, plain naan bread, mozzerella cheese and some store cupboard ingredients. A great TV supper dish and one that the kids will love.
- 375g lean lamb mince
- 3 teaspoons dried mixed herbs or dried oregano
- 25g sun-dried tomatoes, drained and finely chopped
- 4 x plain mini naans
- 50g baby spinach leaves
- 50g grated mozzarella cheese
- Olive oil, to drizzle
- Dash good balsamic vinegar, optional
- Heat a large non-stick pan and dry-fry the mince with 2 teaspoons of the dried herbs or oregano and sun-dried tomatoes for 6-8 minutes until the mince is cooked. Season, if required.
- Preheat the grill.
- Place the naans on a baking sheet and scatter evenly with the spinach leaves. Spoon over the lamb mixture, Top with the mozzarella cheese and the remaining dried herbs. Sprinkle with the olive oil.
- Cook under a moderate grill for 3-4 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Drizzle the naans with a little balsamic vinegar (optional) and serve immediately with a crunchy salad.