Speedy Lamb Naans
- 375g/12oz lean lamb mince
- 25g/1oz sun-dried tomatoes, drained and finely chopped
- 50g/2oz baby spinach leaves
- 4 x plain mini naans
- 50g/2oz grated mozzarella cheese
- From the Store Cupboard
- :Salt and freshly milled black pepper
- 15ml/3tsp dried mixed herbs or dried oregano
- Olive oil, to drizzle
- Dash good balsamic vinegar, optional
Heat a large non-stick pan and dry-fry the mince with 10ml/2tsp of the dried herbs or oregano and sun-dried tomatoes for 6-8 minutes until the mince is cooked. Season, if required.
Preheat the grill.
Place the naans on a baking sheet and scatter evenly with the spinach leaves. Spoon over the lamb mixture, Top with the mozzarella cheese and the remaining dried herbs. Sprinkle with the olive oil.
Cook under the grill for 3-4 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
Drizzle the naans with a little balsamic vinegar (optional) and serve immediately with a crunchy salad.