- 450g/1lb prepared lamb keema (see Easy Lamb Keema recipe)
- 150ml/¼pint good, hot lamb stock
- ½ x 300g can chick peas, drained (optional)
- Large bunch coriander leaves
- 1 x 200g pack tortilla crisps
- 50-75g grated cheese
- 1 x 5floz natural or Greek set yogurt
- 30ml/2tbsp lime pickle or mango chutney
Preheat the grill to moderate.
Put the keema in a large non-stick pan with the stock and chick peas (if used) and heat for 3-4 minutes until piping hot, breaking up the mixture with a wooden spoon. Remove from the heat and stir through the coriander.
Arrange the tortilla chips on the base of a heatproof dish. Spoon over the keema and top with the cheese.
Bake for 10 minutes, or until the cheese melts.
Meanwhile in a small bowl mix together the yogurt and lime pickle or mango chutney.
Serve immediately with the nachos.