A great alternative to original nachos using prepared Keema lamb mince combined with canned chick peas and freshly chopped coriander. For an added twist stir freshly chopped coriander through the hot Keema.
- 350g prepared lamb keema (see lamb keema recipe)
- 100ml good, hot lamb stock
- ½ x 300g can haricot beans, drained (optional)
- Large bunch freshly chopped coriander
- 1 x 200g pack tortilla crisps
- 50-75g grated cheese
- 1 x 150g carton natural or Greek set yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lime pickle or mango chutney
- Preheat the grill to moderate.
- Put the keema in a large non-stick pan with the stock and beans (if used). Heat for 3-4 minutes until piping hot, breaking up the mixture with the back of a wooden spoon. Remove from the heat and stir through the coriander.
- Arrange the tortilla chips on the base of a foil-lined heatproof dish or shallow baking tray. Spoon over the keema and top with the cheese. Cook under a preheated moderate grill for 10 minutes, or until the cheese melts.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl mix together the yogurt and lime pickle or mango chutney and serve with the nachos.
Additional Recipe Information:
For Easy Lamb Keema recipe, click here.