Lamb Chop or Steaks with Garlic,Paprika and Herb Butter
A 20 minute supper dish with a home made garlic, paprika and herb butter.
- 4 lean lamb chops, cutlets or leg steaks
For the Garlic and Herb Butter:
- 100g unsalted butter, softened
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped mixed herbs (e.g flat-leaf parsley and chives)
- Juice of ¼ lemon
- To prepare the garlic and herb butter; mix all the ingredients together. Form into a sausage shape, wrap in cling film or foil and chill until required.
- Cook the lamb under a preheated moderate grill for 6-8 minutes. Turn over the chops and continue to cook for a further 3-4 minutes.
- Top with a disc of the herb butter. Return to the grill and continue to cook for a further 3-4 minutes.
- Serve the chops with the salad and crusty bread.