Masala Lamb Kebabs
Try these Asian-inspired lamb kebabs made with boneless lamb leg cubes.
- 450glean boneless leg lamb, cut into 5cm cubes
For the Marinade:
- 1 medium onion, peeled and grated
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 tablespoons thick Greek yogurt
- 4 tablespoons mango chutney
- Small handful freshly chopped coriander
- 20 fresh bay leaves
- 20 small whole green chillies, optional
- In a large bowl mix together the marinade ingredients. Add the lamb, stir gently, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, or ideally overnight.
- Thread the meat onto 4 short metal skewers.
- Cook on a preheated moderate grill or prepared barbecue for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Serve with naan bread and a cucumber, tomato and onion raita