Spiced Honey Lamb Chops
A quick and tasty mix of aromatic honey, spiced with ginger, garlic and chilli to tantalise your taste buds.
- 8 lean lamb cutlets or chops
- 6 tablespoons runny honey
- 1cm piece fresh root ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 1 tablespoons oil
- In a large bowl mix together the honey, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, chilli flakes and oil. Season.
- Place 8 lean lamb cutlets or chops onto a baking tray and brush with the sauce on both sides.
- Grill under a moderate heat for 6-8 minutes on each side, basting occasionally with any remaining sauce.
- Serve the cutlets with any remaining sauce and stir-fried noodles and vegetables.