Tandoori Style Koftas
A great alfresco dish for the barbecue or grill with an Asian twist using beef or lamb mince. The kebabs are combined with Tandoori spices, yogurt, fresh ginger and lime juice. Super quick and only uses five ingredients.
- 450g beef or lamb mince
- 1 tablespoon Tandoori paste
- 2 tablespoons natural yogurt
- Grated zest and juice of ½ lime
- 1 x 2.5cm piece fresh root ginger, peeled and finely chopped or grated
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients together. Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions.
- Roll each portion into a sausage shape and mould around 8 wooden kebab skewers (previously soaked in water). Cover and chill for 5-10 minutes.
- Cook under a preheated, moderate grill or a prepared barbecue on foil for 12-16 minutes turning occasionally.
- Serve the koftas with flatbreads and a salad garnish or cucumber raita.