Tasty Teriyaki Lamb Stir-Fry
This tasty lamb stir-fry is a perfect midweek supper dish as it's super-quick. Using lamb stir-fry strips and pre-prepared vegetables cooked in a home-made teriyaki sauce is great served with noodles or rice.
- 350g lean lamb leg steaks, cut into stir-fry strips
- 2 teaspoons rapeseed or vegetable oil
- 1 x 250g pack prepared stir-fry vegetables of your choice
- For the Teriyaki Sauce:
- 4 tablespoons Teriyaki marinade and sauce
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- ½ teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- To garnish:
- Toasted sesame seeds, optional
To prepare the Teriyaki sauce; in a small bowl mix all the ingredients together and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large, non-stick frying pan or wok and stir-fry the lamb for 3-4 minutes. Add the stir-fry vegetables and cook for a further 1-2 minutes, tossing frequently.
Add the Teriyaki sauce, toss gently and cook for a further 2-3 minutes. Season, if required.
Garnish with the sesame seeds, if used and serve with noodles or rice.