Thin Cut Steaks with Smoked Paprika and Chilli
This speedy thin cut steak recipe is a real midweek hit with a quick chilli, smoked paprika, oil and garlic rub...what's not to like?
- 4 thin cut beef steaks
- 2 teaspoons rapeseed or olive oil
- ½ teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and finely crushed or chopped
- Handful freshly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Lime or lemon wedges, to serve,
- In a small bowl mix together the oil, spices, seasonings, and garlic. Season
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan until hot.
- Brush the steaks on both sides with the oil mix. Cook the steaks for 2-3 minutes on each side (for medium).
- Garnish with the herbs and serve immediately potato and lemon wedges.