Sizzle Beef Stir-Fry
A speedy beef stir fry using thin cut beef, prepared, chilled vegetable rice and an oriental sizzle sauce made with worcester sauce, Chinese 5 spice powder, tomato puree, honey, light soy sauce and seasoning. Ready in under 20 minutes too!
- 300g thin cut beef steaks, cut into rough cubes
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 450g prepared vegetable rice of your choice
- For the Sizzle Sauce:
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Chinese 5 spice powder
- 2 tablespoons tomato purée
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- To make the sizzle sauce, in a small bowl mix all the ingredients together and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick pan or wok, add the beef and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the sauce and vegetable rice; continue to cook for a further 3-4 minutes, stirring from time to time until the rice is piping hot.
- Serve immediately with a green salad.