Speedy Lamb Naans (2)
Try these mini pizza styled naans with lamb leg strips, sun-dried tomatoes, baby spinach leaves, mixed herbs and grated mozzarella cheese then finished with a drizzle of good balsamic vinegar. A great mid-week meal option that the children will love.
- 350g lamb stir-fry strips or leg steaks, cut into thin strips
- 25g sun-dried tomatoes, drained and finely chopped
- 50g baby spinach leaves
- 4 x plain mini naans
- 50g grated mozzarella cheese
- From the Store Cupboard:
- 1 tablespoon dried mixed herbs or dried oregano
- Rapeseed oil, to drizzle
- Dash good balsamic vinegar, optional
- Heat a large non-stick pan and dry-fry the lamb strips with 2 teaspoons of the dried herbs or oregano and sun-dried tomatoes for 6-8 minutes until the mince is cooked. Season, if required.
- Preheat the grill.
- Place the naans on a baking sheet and scatter evenly with the spinach leaves. Spoon over the lamb mixture, Top with the mozzarella cheese and the remaining dried herbs. Sprinkle with the oil.
- Cook under the grill for 3-4 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Drizzle the naans with a little balsamic vinegar (optional) and serve immediately with a crunchy salad.