Tangy Summer Chops
Delicious lamb chops, glazed with a mix of tangy marmalade, herbs, olive oil and seasoning, then cooked in the oven or on a prepared BBQ.
- 8 lean lamb loin chops or cutlets
- 6 fresh rosemary sprigs, finely chopped
- Large handful fresh thyme leaves, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons lime or orange marmalade
- 12 cherry tomatoes on the vine
- In a small bowl mix together the herbs, olive oil, marmalade and seasoning.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C,180°C Fan, Gas Mark 6.
- Place 2 chops on a large foil square and brush generously on both sides with the glaze. Top with 3 tomatoes on the vine.
- Loosely mould the foil into parcels, place on a baking sheet or roasting tin and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- 5-10 minutes before the end of the cooking time, gently open the parcels, and return to the oven.
- Serve the chops with a light pasta salad.