This boneless lamb mini joint is prepared with only four ingredients and can be on the table in half an hour.
To Cook Medium: 20 minutes (medium)
To Cook Well Done: 30-35 minutes (well done)
- 4 x 120g lean lamb rump mini roasts
- 4 tablespoons prepared teriyaki sauce
- 4 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- Preheat the oven to 180-190°C, 160-170°C Fan, Gas Mark 4-5.
- In a small bowl mix together the teriyaki and sweet chilli sauce together.
- Place the mini joints on a chopping board and season. Transfer to a roasting rack in a roasting tin. Brush with the teriyaki mixture over the lamb and cook according to your preference. Cover with foil if browning too quickly.
- During the last 15-20 minutes of the cooking time brush with any remaining teriyaki marinade over the lamb if desired, then return to the oven for the remainder of the cooking time. Cover with foil if browning too quickly.
- Transfer the lamb to a warm plate, lightly cover with foil and leave to rest for 5-10 minutes then slice and serve with stir-fry noodles with vegetables.