Cottage pie inspired - a hint of curry or chilli just adds a bit of spice.
- 450g lean beef mince
- 1 leek, finely sliced
- ½ stick celery, finely sliced
- 1 x 425g can baked beans
- 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 1 teaspoon chilli or curry powder
- 100g canned or frozen sweetcorn
- Baked potatoes or flour tortilla wraps, to serve
- In a pan dry fry the minced beef with the leek and celery, for 3-4 minutes until browned.
- Add the baked beans, tomato ketchup, chilli or curry powder and sweetcorn. Simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve the mince piled into 4 microwaved or oven baked jacket potatoes. Sprinkle with grated cheese if desired or pile into the centre of flour tortilla wraps, roll up and eat.
- Serve with homemade coleslaw, extra sweetcorn and salad.