Festive Beef Poppadoms with Coconut Relish
- 450g lean minced beef or lamb
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 6 spring onions, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoon curry or tandoori paste
- 1 x 80g pack mini poppadoms
- Mango chutney, to serve
For the Coconut Relish:
- 1x 200g tub Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons coconut cream
- Pinch paprika powder, to garnish
- Freshly chopped mint or coriander, to garnish
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan. Cook the spring onions for 2-3 minutes until soft.
- Add the mince and the curry or tandoori paste and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the poppadoms according to the packet instructions.
- Prepare the relish; In a small bowl mix together the yoghurt and coconut cream.
- Spoon the mince over each poppadom, add a spoonful of the chutney and a little of the relish. Transfer any remaining relish to a small dish and garnish with the paprika.
- Arrange the poppadoms on a large serving platter and garnish with freshly chopped mint or coriander and serve immediately with any remaining relish.