Herby BBQ Meat Patties
These herby meat patties, made with beef or lamb mince are packed with flavoursome herbs, onion and mustard. Serve hot in warm pitta or flatbreads with a tomato relish.
- 450g lean beef or lamb mince
- 1 small red onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons wholegrain mustard
- Flour, for dusting
- In a large bowl mix together all the ingredients except the flour.
- Lightly dust your hands in a little flour and shape into twelve 5cm/2inch patties.
- Cook on a preheated grill or barbecue for 6-8 minutes on each side turning occasionally until cooked.
- Serve the patties in warmed naan or pitta bread, with a home-made or prepared summer tomato relish.