Herby BBQ Meat Patties
Serve the patties in warmed naan or pitta bread, with a home-made or prepared summer tomato relish.
- 450g/1lb lean beef or lamb mince
- 1 small red onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 10ml/2tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 30ml/2tbsp wholegrain mustard
- Salt and freshly milled black pepper
- Flour, for dusting
- In a large bowl mix together all the ingredients except the flour.
- Lightly dust your hands in a little flour and shape into twelve 5cm/2inch patties.
- Cook on a preheated grill or barbecue for 6-8 minutes on each side turning occasionally until cooked.
- Serve the patties in warmed naan or pitta bread, with a home-made or prepared summer tomato relish.