Keema Filled Pancakes
Prepared savoury pancakes filled with lamb keema, baby spinach leaves and crumbled Feta then served witha cucumber and cherry tomato salad. A perfect supper dish.
- 375g prepared lamb keema (see easy lamb keema recipe)
- 6-8 prepared plain pancakes
- 50-75g baby spinach leaves, roughly torn
- 50g Feta cheese, crumbled
- Small handful freshly chopped flat-leaf parsley or coriander, optional
- Extra crumbled Feta cheese, to garnish
Put the prepared keema in a large mixing bowl and stir with a wooden spoon to break up the mixture.
Lay each pancake on a clean chopping board and spoon 30ml/2tbsp of the keema mixture down the centre. Add the spinach leaves and top with the Feta. Roll up and transfer to a lightly oiled heatproof dish.
Cook in a preheated oven at 220°C, 200°C Fan, Gas Mark 7, for 10 minutes until piping hot.
Transfer the pancakes to warm plates, cut in half, sprinkle with the herbs if used and serve immediately with a cucumber and tomato salad.