Keema Filled Pancakes
- 375g/12oz prepared lamb keema (see easy lamb keema recipe)
- 6-8 prepared plain pancakes
- 50-75g/2-3oz baby spinach leaves, roughly torn
- 50g/2oz Feta cheese, crumbled
- Small handful freshly chopped flat-leaf parsley or coriander, optional
- Extra crumbled Feta cheese, to garnish
Put the prepared keema in a large mixing bowl and stir with a wooden spoon to break up the mixture.
Lay each pancake on a clean chopping board and spoon 30ml/2tbsp of the keema mixture down the centre. Add the spinach leaves and top with the Feta. Roll up and transfer to a lightly oiled heatproof dish.
Cook in a preheated oven at Gas mark 7, 220°C for 10 minutes until piping hot.
Transfer the pancakes to warm plates, cut in half, sprinkle with the herbs if used and serve immediately with a cucumber and tomato salad.