Lamb Chops with Potato, Herb and Watercress Salad and a Creamy Dressing
Quick 20 minutes supper for 4. Lamb chops or cutlets with a potato and watercress salad and creamy yogurt, garlic and lemon dressing.
- 8 lean loin chops, cutlets or boneless leg steaks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
For the Potato, Herb and Watercress Salad:
- 350g small waxy salad or new potatoes, cooked and quartered
- 1 x 85g pack fresh watercress leaves, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 10 fresh radishes, thinly sliced
For the Creamy Dressing:
- 3 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste or purée or 1 small garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- Heat a large non-stick frying or griddle pan over a moderate heat. Place the chops on a chopping board, season, brush with oil and cook for 6-8 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, place all the salad ingredients in a large bowl, mix all the creamy dressing ingredients together, add to the salad and mix gently.
- Serve the lamb with the salad and crusty bread.