Lamb Chops or Steaks with a Spiced Rub
A 20 minute recipe for lamb chops or steaks coated in a spiced rub. A great midweek meal or one for the barbecue.
- 4 lean lamb chops, cutlets or leg steaks
For the Spice Rub:
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- For the spice rub; mix all the ingredients together in a shallow dish and coat the lamb on both sides.
- Cook the lamb under a preheated moderate grill for 12-16 minutes, turning once.
- Serve the chops with a salad and crusty bread.