Lamb Chops or Steaks with a Spiced Rub
A 20 minute recipe for lamb chops or steaks coated in a spiced rub. A great mid-week meal or one for the barbecue
- 4 lean lamb chops, cutlets or leg steaks
- Salt and freshly milled black pepper
For the Spice Rub:
- 15ml/1tbsp ground cumin
- 5ml/1tsp ground allspice
- 5ml/1tsp ground cinnamon
- 5ml/1tsp garlic salt
- For the spice rub; mix all the ingredients together in a shallow dish and coat the lamb on both sides.
- Cook the lamb under a preheated moderate grill for 12-16 minutes, turning once.
- Serve the chops with a salad and crusty bread.