Lamb Chops with Rosemary and Anchovy Butter
Lean lamb chops seasoned and brushed with a prepared rosemary and anchovy butter - a perfect midweek meal with a courgette and carrot salad.
- 8 lean lamb chops
For the rosemary and anchovy butter:
- 50g butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons anchovy sauce
- Prepare the rosemary and anchovy butter; in a small bowl mix all the ingredients together and set aside.
- Season the chops and smear on both sides with the butter. Cook on a prepared barbecue or preheated moderate grill for 12-16 minutes turning occasionally, brushing with any of the remaining butter.
- Serve the chops with a courgette and carrot salad.