Lamb Chops with Rosemary and Anchovy Butter
Eat Serve the chops with a courgette and carrot salad.
- 8 lean lamb chops
- Salt and freshly milled black pepper
For the rosemary and anchovy butter
- :50g/2oz butter, softened
- 30ml/2tbsp fresh rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- 30ml/2tbsp anchovy sauce
- Prepare the rosemary and anchovy butter; in a small bowl mix all the ingredients together and set aside.
- Season the chops and smear on both sides with the butter. Cook on a prepared barbecue or preheated moderate grill for 12-16 minutes turning occasionally, brushing with any of the remaining butter.
- Serve the chops with a courgette and carrot salad.