Mini Lamb Satay Sticks
- 375g/12oz lamb neck fillet, cut into 1.5cm/¾inch cubes
- 1 large garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 1 x 2.5cm/1inch piece fresh root ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 x 200g jar prepared Satay sauce
- Sliced red onions, to garnish
- From the store cupboard
- :Salt and freshly milled black pepper
Soak 12 wooden mini kebabs skewers in cold water for 20 minutes.
Put the lamb cubes in a large bowl; add the garlic, ginger, seasoning and half the satay sauce. Mix together. Preheat the grill to moderate.
Thread the lamb onto the skewers and cook under the grill for 4-6 minutes on each side.
Meanwhile, warm the remaining satay sauce and transfer to a small bowl. Scatter over the chopped peanuts.
Serve the lamb satay on top of the red onion slices and with the warm sauce.