Minty Lamb Chops with Cheesy Saute Potatoes
Delicious lamb chops brushed with mint jelly, grilled and served with cheesy sauté potatoes. A perfect meal for the end of the day.
- 8 lean lamb cutlets or loin chops
- 675g waxy potatoes, cut into large chunks, skin on
- 1 large fresh rosemary sprig
- 4 tablespoons mint jelly, stirred well
- 2 teaspoons sunflower oil
- 50g mature Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Preheat the grill to medium.
- Boil the potatoes with the rosemary for 15 minutes, or until tender, drain and set aside.
- Season the chops and grill for 12-16 minutes, turning and basting occasionally with the mint jelly.
- Meanwhile heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the potatoes and sauté for 3-4 minutes, shaking the pan. Sprinkle over the cheese and parsley. Remove the chops from the grill and serve immediately with the potatoes and seasonal vegetables.