This recipes uses cold sliced roast beed combined withrocket leaves, roasted red peppers, roasted aubergines, sun-dried tomatoes and sliced red onions rings.
- 225g/8oz cooked cold roast beef
- 1 small bloomer loaf, cut in half lengthways
- 90ml/6tbsp prepared onion relish
- Large handful of rocket leaves
- 150g/5oz prepared roasted peppers
- 75g/3oz prepared roasted aubergines
- 25g/1oz sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small red onion, peeled and sliced into rings
- Scoop out the bread in the middle of the loaf (you can use these as breadcrumbs in other recipes or freeze).
- Spread the inside of the bottom half with the onion relish, then layer with the rocket,roasted peppers, roasted aubergines, sun-dried tomatoes and red onion rings.Top with the beef slices, replace the lid of the loaf, wrap in foil or clingfilm and leave in the fridge for a few hours.
- When ready to eat, unwrap and slice into chunks with extra salad.