Red Thai Lamb Burgers
An easy way to spice up lamb burgers with the addition of Thai curry paste, lime and coriander. Ideal for barbecue or on the grill during the week.
- 450g lean lamb mince
- 2 teaspoons red Thai curry paste
- 1 teaspoon Thai fish sauce, optional
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped coriander
- Grated zest and juice of 1 lime
- In a large bowl, mix all the burger ingredients together.
- Using slightly damp hands shape the mixture into 4 x 9cm. Cover and chill for 20 minutes.
- Cook the burgers on a prepared barbecue or preheated grill for 6-8 minutes on each side until cooked and any meat juices run clear.
- Serve the burgers in a burger bun with a salad garnish and a selection of burger relishes.