Roast Lamb Cutlets with Pumpkin and Autumn Fruit Relish
Halloween inspired - a simple all in the pan recipe - make the relish beforehand and serve hot or cold.
- 8 lean lamb cutlets or loin chops
- 375g/12oz pumpkin or 1 butternut squash, peeled, deseeded and cut into long, thin strips
- 1 red onion, peeled and cut into wedges
- 2 potatoes, cut into chunks
- 2 whole garlic cloves, peeled and left whole
- 30ml/2tbsp olive oil
- 2.5ml/½tsp dried chili flakes
- 2 fresh rosemary sprigs
- Preheat the oven to Gas mark 6, 200ºC, 400ºF.
- Place the pumpkin or butternut squash, onion, potatoes and garlic into a large roasting tin (spread out into a single layer). Drizzle with the olive oil, sprinkle over chilli flakes and toss together until the vegetables are coated in oil. Add the cutlets to the vegetables, season and sprinkle with the rosemary.
- Transfer to oven and bake for 35-45 minutes turning the cutlets half way through the cooking.
- Serve with Autumn Fruit Relish.