Veal Burgers with Chorizo
- 450g/1lb veal or beef mince
- 50g/2oz chorizo sausage, finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, peeled and finely chopped
- Salt and freshly milled black pepper
1. In a large, shallow bowl mix all the ingredients together. Using slightly damp hands shape the mixture into four 9cm/3½inch burgers, 1cm/½inch thick. Cover and chill for 20 minutes.
2. Cook the burgers on a prepared barbecue or under a preheated moderate grill for 6-8 minutes on each side until cooked or any meat juices run clear.
3. Serve the burgers in rolls of your choice with salad leaves and fries.