BBQ Keema Lamb Sliders
Try these delicious mini burgers using made with our `Keema' ingredients base and the burgers are topped with a pea and tomato relsih. Great for the barbecue and all the family.
- 450g/1lb lamb mince
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 x 2.5cm/1inch piece fresh root ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 1-2 small green chillies, deseeded and finely chopped
- 10ml/2tsp ground cumin
- 45ml/3tbsp garam masala or medium curry powder
- Salt and freshly milled black pepper
- For the Pea and Tomato Relish
- :100g/4oz fresh or frozen peas, (thawed if using frozen) and mashed
- 4 medium tomatoes, roughly chopped
- Large handful freshly chopped coriander
- In a large bowl mix all the burger ingredients together. Using slightly damp hands shape the mixture into eight 5cm/2inch burgers. Cover and chill for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the pea and tomato relish; in a small bowl mix together the peas, tomatoes and coriander, season to taste and set aside.
- Cook the burgers under a preheated moderate grill or on a prepared barbecue for 3-4 minutes on each side until thoroughly cooked and meat juices run clear.
- Serve mini burger buns with a spoonful of relish and mango chutney or raita.