- 450g/1lb prepared lamb keema (see Easy Lamb Keema recipe)
- 150ml/¼pint good, hot lamb stock
- 1 lime or lemon, cut into quarters
- Small bunch freshly chopped coriander or mint
- 12 prepared taco shells
- 150ml/¼pint natural Greek yogurt
- 30ml/2tbsp mango chutney
- ½ small iceberg lettuce, shredded
- Freshly chopped coriander, to garnish
Preheat the oven to Gas mark 6, 200°C.
Put the keema in a large non-stick pan with the stock and heat for 3-4 minutes until piping hot, breaking up the mixture with a wooden spoon.
Meanwhile warm the taco shells according to the packet instructions.
Remove from the heat and stir through the juice from a quarter of the lime or lemon and the coriander.
In a small bowl mix together the yogurt and mango chutney.
Garnish each taco base with the lettuce and top with the keema.
Top with a dollop of the yogurt, garnish with the coriander and serve immediately.