Lamb Chops with Rosemary and Damson Glaze
Try these delicious lamb chops with fresh herbs and a damson glaze that's on the table in 15 minutes.
- 8 lean lamb loin chops or cutlets
- 2 sprigs freshly chopped rosemary or thyme leaves
For the Damson Glaze:
- 4 tablespoons damson conserve or jam
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- Place the lamb on a chopping board, season and dust with the rosemary or thyme on both sides.
- Prepare the damson glaze; mix all the ingredients together and brush over the lamb.
- Cook the chops under a moderate preheated grill for 12-16 minutes, turning and basting occasionally with the glaze.
- Serve with sauté potatoes and broccoli.