Pan-Fried Steak with Herbs
A delicious steak pan-fried with dried mixed herbs and served with boiled new potatoes and a side salad.
Based on a 2cm thick steak
To Cook Rare: 2½ minutes on each side
To Cook Medium: 4 minutes on each side
To Cook Well Done: 6 minutes on each side
- 1 lean sirloin steak (150g in weight)
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon oil
- To serve:
- 50g mixed green salad dressed with 1tablespoons lemon vinaigrette dressing
- 175g boiled new potatoes
- Heat a large a non-stick griddle or frying pan, season the steaks, brush with oil on both sides and cook according to your preference.
- Serve the steaks with the salad and boiled new potatoes.