Mint and Rosemary Lamb
Lamb leg steaks marinated in fresh mint and herbs -the perfect partners for lamb and cooked on a prepared barbecue or under a grill. Perfect alfresco dining!
- 2 lamb leg steaks or chops
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped mint
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped rosemary
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon rapeseed or olive oil
- In a small bowl, mix together the herbs, garlic, pepper and oil. Season. Smear the mixture over the leg steaks.
- Cook under a preheated moderate grill or on a prepared barbecue for 6–8 minutes on each side.
- Serve with mustard mash and pan-fried leeks or your choice of sides.