Minty Lamb Chops with Cheesy Sauté Potatoes
Our recipe duets have been designed for you to cook with a partner so that you can share the work (and the fun) with a friend. Our times are just a guide, so always make sure you keep your eye on what’s cooking as the speed at which you and your partner work has had to be estimated.
- 4 lean lamb cutlets or loin chops
- 375g smooth potatoes, eg Desiree
- 1 small fresh rosemary sprig
- 25g mature Cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Seasonal vegetables of your choice
- 2 tablespoons mint jelly, stirred well
- 1 teaspoon sunflower oil
- Preheat the grill to medium.
- Boil the potatoes with the rosemary for 15 minutes, or until tender, drain and set aside.
- Season the chops and grill for 12-16 minutes, turning and basting occasionally with the mint jelly.
- Meanwhile heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the potatoes and sauté for 3-4 minutes, shaking the pan. Sprinkle over the cheese and parsley. Remove the chops from the grill and serve immediately with the potatoes and seasonal vegetables.