Lamb Cutlets with Lemon & Chive Butter
Succulent lean lamb cutlets finished with a prepared lemon and chive butter.
- 4 lean lamb cutlets
- 25g butter, softened
- Grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped chives
- ½ teaspoon black peppercorns, crushed
- Cook the cutlets under a preheated grill or prepared barbecue for 8-12 minutes turning once.
- Meanwhile make the butter. Mix together the butter, lemon zest, chives and peppercorns. Place a spoonful of the butter over the cutlets and allow to melt slightly before serving.
- Serve with summer new potato salad and seasonal vegetables.