Lamb Cutlets with Lemon & Chive Butter
Serve with summer new potato salad and seasonal vegetables.
- 4 lean lamb cutlets
- 25g/1oz butter, softened
- Grated zest of 1 lemon
- 5ml/1tsp freshly chopped chives
- 2.5ml/½tsp black peppercorns, crushed
- Cook the cutlets under a preheated grill or prepared barbecue for 8-12 minutes turning once.
- Meanwhile make the butter. Mix together the butter, lemon zest, chives and peppercorns. Place a spoonful of the butter over the cutlets and allow to melt slightly before serving.
- Serve with summer new potato salad and seasonal vegetables.