Paprika BBQ Lamb Skewers
A delicious kofta recipe with lamb mince, fresh herbs and paprika, Great cooked on the BBQ or under the grill.
- 675g lean lamb mince
- 1 small red onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped mint
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika powder
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
- Using slightly damp hands divide the mixture into 6 portions. Roll each portion into a sausage shape and mould around 6 long wooden (previously soaked in water) or metal skewers or 12 small skewers. Cover and chill for 20 minutes.
- Cook the lamb skewers under a preheated moderate grill or on a prepared barbecue for 6-8 minutes on each side until cooked and any meat juices run clear.
- Serve the skewers on top of grilled Mediterranean flat bread, a side salad and a dollop of houmous.